Licenses, Permits, & Forms

  • font size:A
  • A
  • A

The RM of De Salaberry is responsible for issuing licenses and permits for various activities within the municipality. 

Licenses for dogs, kennels and lotteries under $3000 are issued by the RM of Salaberry as are permits for burning during the wildfire season. 

A Development Permit must be obtained from the RM of De Salaberry office prior to the start of construction, the relocation or demolition of any building or structure, and for a change in use of the land or buildings including home based businesses.

Both a Building Permit and a Development Permit must be obtained from the RM of De Salaberry office prior to the start of construction. In addition at the time of applying for a building permit a Driveway Permit is also required as is an Occupancy Permit before a building can be occupied.  

To ensure that you are aware of the different permits and what is required for each project please consult our Permit Checklist. In addition, these Frequently Asked Questions may help.

For any building, development, variance, conditional use or rezoning  permit application, fees, land uses, yard setbacks or other information please contact our Municipal Planner at the RM of De Salaberry.  

Phone: 204-433-7406
Fax: 204-433-7063

If you are require a culvert for Manure Pipe Application please submit a form to our office. 

The RM of Salaberry also handles Drainage Requests and Dust Control Application.

To file a Concern or Complaint forms need to be submitted to the municipal office.  Please note that complaints on unsightly premises must be received in writing as per the Unsightly Premises Bylaw.

Feel free to contact us and we would be pleased to assist you in anyway possible:

466 Sabourin Street
P.O. Box 40
St-Pierre-Jolys, Manitoba
R0A 1V0

Phone: 204-433-7406
Fax: 204-433-7063

8:30 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M.