Concern or Complaint

  • font size:A
  • A
  • A

To file a concern or complaint, please submit it in writing to the municipal office. Please note that complaints about unsightly premises must be received in writing in accordance with the Unsightly Premises By-law.

Should you have any general questions, feel free to contact us and we would be pleased to assist you in anyway possible:

466 Sabourin Street
P.O. Box 40
St-Pierre-Jolys, Manitoba
R0A 1V0

Phone: 204-433-7406
Fax: 204-433-7063

8:30 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M.