Driveway Permit

  • font size:A
  • A
  • A

An application for a Driveway Permit for properties adjacent to Municipal Roads and Streets must be obtained through the municipal office at the time of Building Permit Application. 

Note: The fee for a crossing permit is the price of the culvert and 2-3 yards of pit run. The Municipality will install the culvert however the applicant is required to finish off the access to the desired state. 

An application for a Crossing Permit for properties adjacent to any Provincial Road must be obtained by calling: Manitoba Highways & Transportation (MIT) at 204-326-6266.

Any Questions or Concerns?

Feel free to contact us and we would be pleased to assist you in anyway possible:

466 Sabourin Street
P.O. Box 40
St-Pierre-Jolys, Manitoba
R0A 1V0

Phone: 204-433-7406
Fax: 204-433-7063

8:30 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M.