Rural Municipality of De Salaberry
Employment Opportunity – Seasonal Excavator / Equipment Operator
The R.M. of De Salaberry invites applications for the position of a full-time seasonal Excavator / Equipment Operator
· Ability to operate an excavator and loader
· Ability to operate various vehicles and equipment
· Ability to use tools and equipment required to perform the work
· Able to work in an outdoor setting which includes inclement weather, heat and humidity and exposure to dust
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends, if required
- Must have a strong work ethic, ensuring commitment to the team and the RM
- Must be able to work with little supervision; must be self-directed
- Safety conscious
- Other duties as assigned
Interested candidates are requested to submit a resume (via-fax, email, or mail) to the RM of De Salaberry as soon as possible. Only the successful candidates will be contacted. Please indicate “Seasonal Excavator / Equipment Operator”.
Only those considered for employment will be contacted.
Applicants will be required to present a current driver’s abstract to the job interview.
- Excavator Operator: 2 years (Required)
- Loader Operator: 2 years (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)
- Class 1 Drivers License (Asset)